Hello hello!
As stated by the title, it is February and I want it to be June. I can't seem to escape the cold air or the weather for that matter. I consider February the worst month for winter and so it has been. It's still snowing, slushy wet snow covers the side walks and some roads, and I'm at constant risk of being splashed by passing cars or buses (YAY). Despite the well known Canadian weather patterns I have designed a dress with a wintry inspiration, pieces of fabric styled as icicles, and a dress in a cool light blue. It also has been inspired by spring and the warmer months of the year. As shown it is strapless knee length dress and would be made from light crepes and organzas. Hopefully this design makes you want the weather to warm up as much as I would like it to!
Much Love
Cecile

No comments:
Post a Comment