Monday, 30 March 2015

Fashion Week PT 3

So many fabulous people and fabulous outfits, shoes and accessories found at fashion week! It allowed for a lot of inspiration and a longer wishlist! Check out these ladies from Milk &Heels dressed all fancy and free!

Filtering through many stores and many trends is the awesome denim trend. This lovely lady was spotted at fashion week in her stone wash denim jumpsuit with assorted applique.
The denim trend is beginning to take over again, so go out and grab some denim and rock it 
Here is one of the coolest moments of the evening. While standing in line for the VAWK show I spotted Sunny Fong and he was so kind as to let us take a picture with him!

If you have already followed my Instagram you will have seen this shot of most of the goodies that I had received that day! I got free lipstick courtesy of Maybelline and The Kit, NeoStrata samples for sensitive skin, 3 different kinds of perfume samples from Juicy Couture, a compact mirror from Pandora, and a roller ball perfume stick from Juicy Couture again (I won that one from a prize box), and of course all 5 tickets from all five amazing shows!


 I really enjoyed this experience as I usually do and I cannot wait for next year... or next season :D

Cecile

No comments:

Post a Comment